Subscribe now to get your regular dose of cutting-edge articles, information, best practices. Find out
about learning and growing, retreats, seminars and events.
Millions of dollars are spent on employee retention and development; we all want to keep our
best players. Most employees are looking for organizations that truly believe in balancing
work and life; your top players will demand this. There are many programs that you can look
at to improve your game plan with your team: benefits and rewards, technical and soft-skill
training, flex schedules, and coaching.
- one 90-minute workshop
- three 90-minute workshops -continuous workshops should be delivered 2 weeks apart in order to test the ideas and report on progress
- one 3-hour workshop
- a 60-90 minute presentation -topics can be combined in this presentation
- one-on-one coaching sessions -see Executive Career Coaching
With my Talent Management Training you will:
- master the art of using Emotional Intelligence to pick the best players and keep them
- create a workplace that brings out the best in your team
- communicate effectively with your team
- understand employee goals in order to tailor game plans
- create recognition and rewards incentives to reward your hard-playing team
|In corporate America today, the sign that you have truly arrived - or at least
that you are being groomed for arrival - is an executive coach. Your own personal
coach, that is. Even if the coach's assignment is to render you less obnoxious, his
or her presence at your elbow signals that you are regarded by the company as
entirely too valuable to fire or shoot.