Subscribe now to get your regular dose of cutting-edge articles, information, best practices. Find out
about learning and growing, retreats, seminars and events.
EXECUTIVE CAREER COACHING
Executive Career coaching is based on my research-driven model of coaching designed to
inspire excellence in your game. It is a personalized, one-on-one developmental game plan
for you, the mid- to senior-level executive who is preparing for a greater scope of
responsibility and wants to make a leap forward in leadership capability. It is a plan that
will teach you about yourself, where you are headed and how best to get there.
With my coaching, you will
I establish a clear agreement with you and, if desired, your organizationï¿½s representative
about how the coaching will unfold. I also establish a full confidentiality agreement with
you and your organization if the organization is sponsoring the coaching
- learn how to enhance and use your Emotional Intelligence
- put your heart, soul and energy into playing the game and enjoy the process. It's all
about moving energy!
- go into the game with a clear idea about what you want to do and the game plan to get it done.
- play the game with enthusiasm and enjoy it.
- be aware of what is happening the game. The game will guide you and pull you forward.
- respond to challenges and setbacks with grace and resourcefulness.
- learn from what happened and did not happen
- ask what you can do to play better next time
- play to win!
- in-person goal-setting and strategy development sessions
- ongoing coaching utilizing a variety of media that could include: in-person, telephone,
or cyber coaching via e-mail
- on-site observation shadowing can be included, if desired
- customized reassessment of progress towards goals at six-month intervals
- typically structured to last 12 months or longer, with a three-month minimum
|Judith helped clarify my vision and goals within the organization; from that
point onwards, she has given me on-going skills to sharpen these elements.
- CEO, government agency
Coaching is an investment that brings returns many times over in terms of
teaching managers the important people skills that retain staff. The cost of
replacing one executive is far more than the cost of coaching this executive.
- C.A., Managing Partner
Even if executive coaching costs $50K (which it doesn't), it's barely a rounding
error to invest in the coaching of a key player who has responsibility for millions
of dollars and for key human resources. Coaching is a success if one direct report,
who used to be intimidated to speak up, comes up with an innovative idea.
- CEO, Fortune 100 Company